Sleeping Giant will not be liable for any delay in performing our obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
This site is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and users irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Your purchase of the goods specified in this document is subject to these terms and conditions.
Receiving this order by email you accept the complete the Terms and Conditions.
Sleeping Giant reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content, reject, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Sleeping Giant makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of this Website.
This website, photography and its content remains the copyright of Sleeping Giant. All rights reserved.
By using this site, you acknowledge that the website and all related content is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights. We grant you a limited, non-transferable license to access and use this Website solely for your personal use.
Permission to reuse, copy or reproduce any content from this Website and related news items, imagery and social content is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission has been obtained from us.
You may not copy the content from any of the page content, news items, images or resources associated with this site to individual third parties for their personal or commercial use.
Subject to applicable law, we may revoke a users permission to use this site at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of this Website without notice.
All pricing on this website is in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices available in Australia only. Additional gst and delivery charges may apply to items on this site.
Sleeping Giant reserves the right to correct any errors or misprints relating to products displayed on the Site (included after such products have been ordered).
Where an item is delivered using our external freight company, Sleeping Giant reserves the right to adjust freight calculations if there is an increase in freight charges by the courier.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
All personal information obtained during the ordering process will be kept on file and only used for order-management, customer service and marketing purposes.
USER SITE PERMISSIONS
In using this Website, you must not:
- Provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information;
- Violate any applicable laws, or use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- Impersonate any person;
- Distribute viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- Collect or store personal data about other users of this Website; or
- Engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Website or our associated social media pages and/or groups.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies help your browser navigate a website and the cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer or your files.
PAYMENT PLATFORM AND SECURITY
This website uses the Braintree Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Braintree processes online credit card transactions for Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using Braintree are secured payments.
- Payments are full automated with an immediate response.
- Your credit card number can not be viewed by James Lane or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Braintree's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Braintree is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Braintree at no time touches your funds, all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by James Lane.
For more information about Braintree and online credit card payments visit www.braintreepayments.com.