Terms & Conditions
This guarantee enables you to exchange the Dreamsuite mattress purchased if you are unhappy with the comfort level within 100 days of delivery.
- The mattress needs to be slept on for a minimum of 40 nights (to allow your body to adjust). We ask you to keep in mind that your body will take a minimum of 14 days to adjust to your new sleep surface.
- This promise is limited to one exchange per purchase and only within 100 nights of receiving your mattress.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be purchased at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same receipt. This mattress protector must be used on your mattress from the very first night.
- A mattress that is damaged or soiled in any way will be exempt from the 100 night promise.
- A structurally sound foundation is essential to the performance of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate foundation. Timber slats should be no more than 7cm apart.
- Faulty or defective goods will be covered by manufacturer’s warranty and are not covered
by the 100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- The current recommended retail price as at the day of the exchange transaction being processed will be applied to the replacement mattress. The difference between the original mattress purchase price and the price of the new Dreamsuite mattress must be paid prior to us confirming the exchange.
- No refund will be given if the replacement mattress is of a lesser value than the original
- A $100 change over fee will be charged to cover the freight and handling costs.
- The 100 Night Sleep Promise applies to Dreamsuite mattresses only. Electronic adjustable mattresses, pillows, bed bases, bed heads, bedding, sofa’s, custom orders and floor stock